Getra 500mg Capsule strip of 10 capsules
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Tetracycline 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Getra 500mg Capsule Uses:
Getra 500mg Capsule composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Tetracycline to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- It should be taken on an empty stomach.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Do not take antacids or medicines containingÂ zinc or iron at least 2 hours before or 6 hours after taking Tetracycline.
- Discontinue Tetracycline and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Tetracycline affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Getra 500mg Capsule Side Effects:
How to use Getra 500mg Capsule :
How Getra 500mg Capsule works:
No, you should avoid using milk and milk products while taking Tetracycline. Consuming dairy products along with Tetracycline can decrease its absorption from the stomach, which may lead to inadequate affect of this medicine.
Q. How long after taking Tetracycline can I eat?
It is best to wait for 2 hours after consuming Tetracycline. Consuming food along with Tetracycline may decrease its absorption from the stomach.
Q. Can I take Tetracycline with food if its causing stomach upset?
Yes, you can take Tetracycline with food if its causing you stomach upset. However, avoid consuming milk and milk products 1 hr before and 2 hr after taking this medicine.
Q. How long does Tetracycline takes to work?
Usually, Tetracycline starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. Can the use of Tetracycline cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Tetracycline can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 9.22MRP 11.25