Gentim Eye Drop packet of 10 ml Eye Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wockhardt Ltd
Composition Gentamicin 0.3% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Gentim Eye Drop Uses:
Gentim Eye Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Gentamicin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- It is given as a drip (intravenous infusion) or as an injection directly into a vein or a muscle.Â
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Gentamicin may cause dizziness.
- Your doctor may get regular blood, urine, or hearing tests while you are on this medication.
- Your doctor will ensure that you are well hydrated before and during treatment with this medicine.Â
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
- Discontinue Gentamicin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
Gentim Eye Drop Side Effects:
How to use Gentim Eye Drop :
How Gentim Eye Drop works:
Usually, Gentamicin starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Gentamicin?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Your doctor may increase the dose of Gentamicin or switch you to an alternate option, which may work for you. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Gentamicin if I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Gentamicin and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 7.87MRP 9.60