GeneVac-B Adult Vaccine 1ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By SERUM INSTITUTE
Composition Hepatitis B Vaccine (rDNA) 20mcg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
GeneVac-B Adult Vaccine composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with GeneVac-B Adult Vaccine. Please consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor before taking the vaccine if you have a weakened immune system due to cancer, use of anti-cancer drugs, dialysis or HIV infection. \n
- Inform your doctor before taking the vaccine if you are old, obese or if you smoke. \n
- Tell your doctor if you fainted during earlier vaccination with hepatitis B or if you have problems with blood clotting or if you have hepatitis B infection or live in an area prone to hepatitis B infection. \n
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as the vaccine may make you feel dizzy. \n
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. \n
- Do not take if allergic to hepatitis B or any other vaccines or any of its ingredients. \n
- Do not take if having fever. \n
GeneVac-B Adult Vaccine Side Effects:
How to use GeneVac-B Adult Vaccine :
How GeneVac-B Adult Vaccine works:
No. In most cases, the symptoms of hepatitis B infection is resolved within 4-8 weeks but person remain infected for lifetime. In some cases, however, symptoms may persist for a longer time (chronic infection)
Q. Is hepatitis B infection fatal or life-threatening?
Yes. Hepatitis B infection symptoms, if present for a longer time, may cause chronic infection, liver cirrhosis or liver cancer
Q. Is hepatitis B infection contagious?
Yes. Hepatitis B virus infection is contagious
Q. Does it spread through saliva or sharing of food?
Spreads through contact with the body fluids including saliva, blood, semen etc. of the infected person
Q. Does hepatitis B vaccine cause fever?
Mild fever may occur after hepatitis B vaccine administration. Contact your doctor if your fever worsens or does not go away.
Rs 67.22MRP 81.97