Geftinix 250mg Tablet bottle of 30 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Enrico Pharmaceuticals
Composition Gefitinib 250mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Geftinix 250mg Tablet Uses:
Geftinix 250mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Gefitinib helps treat non-small cell lung cancer that is locally advanced, or has spread to other areas of the body.
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Do not take antacids (to reduce the acid level of your stomach) 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking this medicine.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- Inform your doctor if you develop ulceration in your mouth, changes in your vision or if you experience a worsening cough, shortness of breath, or breathing difficulties while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function while you are having treatment with this medicine.
Geftinix 250mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Geftinix 250mg Tablet :
How Geftinix 250mg Tablet works:
No. It is not a monoclonal antibody.It is a tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 9766.20MRP 11910.00