Fostine 150 Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Urofollitropin 150IU
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Fostine 150 Injection Uses:
Fostine 150 Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor may prescribe more than one medicine as part of a pregnancy plan.
- The injection is administered under the skin. Follow the recommended dosage and monitoring schedules to minimise the possibility of ovarian hyperstimulation.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no urination during treatment, as these could be symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
- Do not use Urofollitropin if you are already pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy following treatment with Urofollitropin is more likely to result in a multiple pregnancy (twins or more) than if you had conceived naturally.
- Urofollitropin stimulates the production of eggs in women having treatment for anovulatory infertility.
Fostine 150 Injection Side Effects:
How to use Fostine 150 Injection :
How Fostine 150 Injection works:
It is given as an injection just under the skin by a medical healthcare professional only. The dose and treatment duration depends on your ovarian response for which you would be constantly monitored by your doctor during the treatment.
Q. What if I miss a dose of Fergonad F?
Ideally, you should try not to miss a dose of Fergonad F. However, please talk to your doctor as soon as you remember that you have missed a dose.
Q. What are the side effects of using Fergonad F?
The most common side effects are headache and pain in the abdomen. The other common side effects include hot flushes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rashes and breast tenderness. If any of these side effects bother you, please consult with your doctor. In addition, this medicine may increase the likelihood of conditions like ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) and multiple pregnancy.
Q. What is Fergonad F, and what is it used for?
Fergonad F contains a medicine called Urofollitropin. Urofollitropin is a type of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). It helps to treat women who can not become pregnant because their ovaries do not produce eggs [including polycystic ovary disease (PCOD)]. It is also used in assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures such as in-vitro fertilization (IVF), which help women to become pregnant.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1164.40MRP 1420.00