Fondared 2.5mg Injection vial of 0.5 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Composition Fondaparinux 2.5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Fondared 2.5mg Injection Uses:
Fondared 2.5mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Fondaparinux prevents the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels of legs or lungs.
- It may make you feel dizzy, tired or weak. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- ItÂ increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects.
- Notify your doctor if you see blood in your vomit, urine or stool (black, tarry stools or bright red blood).
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor as this may increase your chances of having another heart attack or stroke.
Fondared 2.5mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Fondared 2.5mg Injection :
How Fondared 2.5mg Injection works:
Yes, Arixtra increases the risk of bleeding, and the affects of Arixtra may last for 4 days even after stopping this medicine. Always be careful while doing activities that may cause an injury or bleeding. Tell your doctor immediately if you notice any abnormal bruising or bleeding.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 708.97MRP 864.60