Flucomet Eye Drop packet of 5 ml Eye Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Fluconazole 0.3% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Flucomet Eye Drop Uses:
Flucomet Eye Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Fluconazole to treat fungal infections of the eye.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.Â
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
- Use a reliable method of contraception to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may check your liver function before starting treatment and regularly thereafter. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
- Inform your doctor if you develop severe skin rash such as blistering of skin along with fever.
Flucomet Eye Drop Side Effects:
How to use Flucomet Eye Drop :
How Flucomet Eye Drop works:
Flumide can increase the level or effect of omeprazole by decreasing its breakdown (metabolism). Please consult your doctor before taking the two medicines together.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 20.93MRP 25.53