Flox Eye Drop packet of 5 ml Eye Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Ahlcon Parenterals India Limited
Composition Norfloxacin 0.30%
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Flox Eye Drop Uses:
Flox Eye Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Norfloxacin to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Norfloxacin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Flox Eye Drop Side Effects:
How to use Flox Eye Drop :
How Flox Eye Drop works:
No, do not stop taking Norfloxacin and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 15.97MRP 19.47