Flosoft Eye Drop bottle of 5 ml Eye Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cipla Ltd
Composition Fluorometholone 0.1% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Flosoft Eye Drop Uses:
Flosoft Eye Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Fluorometholone to treat redness and swelling (inflammation) of the eye.Â
- Do not use Fluorometholone for more than the prescribed duration as it may cause glaucoma or secondary infection.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- If you wear soft contact lenses, remove them before putting in these eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
Flosoft Eye Drop Side Effects:
How to use Flosoft Eye Drop :
How Flosoft Eye Drop works:
Fluorometholone is used for treat inflammation of parts of conjunctiva; relives redness and itching. It must not be used for undiagnosed red eye condition. Always follow the instructions of doctor regarding its use
Q. Is Fluorometholone an antibiotic?
No, Fluorometholone is not an antibiotic. Fluorometholone belongs to a group of medicines called synthetic corticosteroid (glucocorticoid). It is used to relive inflammatory condition of the eye
Q. Is Fluorometholone a steroid?
Yes, Fluorometholone is a steroid. Fluorometholone belongs to a group of medicines called synthetic corticosteroid (glucocorticoid). It is used to relive inflammatory condition of the eye
Q. Is Fluorometholone safe?
Fluorometholone is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Fluorometholone generic?
Yes, Fluorometholone is a generic name. It is available in various trade names
Q. How does Fluorometholone work?
Fluorometholone belongs to a group of medicines synthetic corticosteroid (glucocorticoid). Fluorometholone binds to its receptors and controls the production of certain chemicals that mediate infections in the body, thereby inhibiting the inflammatory reactions (such as swelling, fibrin deposition, capillary dilatation, phagocyte migration)
Q. What is Fluorometholone ophthalmic suspension used for?
Fluorometholone is used to treat inflammation of parts of conjunctiva such as the palpebral conjunctive (a clear membrane, which coats the inside of the eyelids.) and bulbar conjunctiva (a clear membrane of the eye, which covers the outer surface of the eye)
Q. How much does Fluorometholone cost?
The price of Fluorometholone may vary depending upon the brand prescribed to you.Please read the instruction on the package for the correct price of the product.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 81.59MRP 99.50