Flavocip 200 Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cipla Ltd
Composition Flavoxate 200mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Flavocip 200 Tablet Uses:
Flavocip 200 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Flavoxate helps in the treatment and prevention of muscle spasms of the urinary tract.
- It may also be used to relieve symptoms such as painful urination, excessive urination at night and the inability to control urine flow.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol or carbonated drinks as they can worsen your symptoms.
- It may cause dizziness and blurring of vision. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Chewing sugarless gum and drinking plenty of water may help.
- Inform your doctor if you have glaucoma (a disease associated with increased eye pressure).
Flavocip 200 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Flavocip 200 Tablet :
How Flavocip 200 Tablet works:
Ural is an anti-spasmodic, medicines which relieve and prevent muscle spasms
Q. What is Ural?
Ural it belongs to a group of medicines which relieve and prevent muscle spasms. Ural is used to treat muscle spasms of the urinary tract which may be a result of inflammation of the bladder, prostate gland or urethra. It can also be used to relieve symptoms due to surgery, cystoscopy or catheterisation like painful urination, excessive urination at night and the inability to control urine flow. Ural is an anti-spasmodic, medicines which relieve and prevent muscle spasms. It works by reducing the muscle contractions of your bladder and increasing the volume of urine that your bladder can hold. This will help reduce your symptoms of passing urine unexpectedly and frequently.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 136.20MRP 166.10