Fexobit 180 Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Brinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Fexofenadine 180mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Fexobit 180 Tablet Uses:
Fexobit 180 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Fexofenadine helps with the symptoms of allergies such as itching, redness, and rashes.
- It is less likely to make you feel sleepy than some other similar medicines.
- Do not take it with any fruit juices (such as apple, orange, or grapefruit) as they might make the drug less effective.
- It may cause nausea. Stick to simple meals, and do not eat rich or spicy food.
- Avoid using antacids within 30 minutes before or after taking this medicine. It can make it harder for your body to absorb this medication.
Fexobit 180 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Fexobit 180 Tablet :
How Fexobit 180 Tablet works:
Yes, Fexofenadine can make you feel sleepy. At the beginning of your treatment: do not drive, operate machinery, work at heights, or participate in potentially dangerous activities until you know how this medicine affects you.
Q. What should be avoided while taking Fexofenadine?
Do not take it with any fruit juices (such as apple, orange, or grapefruit) as they might make the drug less effective. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Fexofenadine. Drinking alcohol will increase the severity of drowsiness or sleepiness caused by Fexofenadine.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 121.36MRP 148.00