Fertigyn 5000IU Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) 5000IU
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Fertigyn 5000IU Injection Uses:
Fertigyn 5000IU Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is used together with another hormone called follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) for the treatment of infertility in women.
- In men, it is used to help treat delayed puberty, undescended testes or oligospermia (low sperm count).
- It is given as an injection into a muscle or under the skin.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no urination during treatment, as these could be symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
- If your ovaries are overstimulated you should not have sex, or use barrier contraception for at least four days.
Fertigyn 5000IU Injection Side Effects:
How to use Fertigyn 5000IU Injection :
How Fertigyn 5000IU Injection works:
Prego-C contains a hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), which is also produced naturally by the body. It is used in women, who have a problem with ovulation (release of an egg). It is also used along with other fertility medicines, to help produce eggs in women who are undergoing assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures such as in-vitro fertilization (IVF). In males, it is used to treat conditions like delayed puberty, and low sperm cell count.
Q. How and in what dose can it be used?
It is injected into a muscle or under the skin by a medical healthcare professional only. Your doctor might decide the dose based on your gender and the condition for which the treatment is being given.
Q. What are the side effects of using Prego-C?
The most common side effect is local site reaction at the injection site (pain, redness, swelling, and irritation). The other common side effects are acne, fluid retention, headache, tiredness, and mood changes. If any of these side effects bother you, please consult with your doctor. In addition, this medicine may increase the likelihood of conditions like ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), multiple pregnancy or miscarriage.
Q. Can I use Prego-C for weight loss?
No, it should not be used for weight loss. It does not cause any burning of fat and has no effect on fat distribution or appetite.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 451.00MRP 550.00