Fa Gest 250 Injection ampoule of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Fantabulous Pharma
Composition Hydroxyprogesterone 250mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Fa Gest 250 Injection Uses:
Fa Gest 250 Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Hydroxyprogesterone is used in pregnant women to help lower the risk of giving birth too early (preterm birth).
- It is only given to a woman who has had a preterm delivery in the past.
- It is not for use in women who are pregnant with more than one baby (twins, triplets, etc.).
- It is administered only by or under the immediate supervision of your doctor.Â Your doctor can start giving you the injection every week between 16 and 20 weeks and continue through week 37, or until you deliver.
- It may affect blood sugar levels. Monitor your blood sugar regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain. These could be symptoms of a serious liver problem.
- Inform your doctorÂ immediately if you have pain in the chest, groin or legs, difficulty with breathing, sudden severe headache, slurred speech, sudden unexplained shortness of breath, a sudden loss of coordination, or vision changes while using this medicine.
Fa Gest 250 Injection Side Effects:
How to use Fa Gest 250 Injection :
How Fa Gest 250 Injection works:
Ekgest contains a medicine called hydroxyprogesterone (a female sex hormone). It helps to lower the risk of delivering a baby too early (preterm) in a pregnant women, who had delivered a preterm baby in the past.
Q. How and in what dose should I use Ekgest?
Ekgest is given as an injection, by a doctor or trained nurse. The dose is decided by your doctor, depending on your exact medical condition.
Q. What if I miss a dose of Ekgest?
Ideally, you should try not to miss any dose. However, if you miss a dose consult with your doctor as soon as you remember.
Q. What are the side effects of using Ekgest?
The common side effects of using Ekgest are local site reactions at injection site, nausea, itching, diarrhea, and hives. If any of this side effects bother you, please consult with your doctor.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 98.40MRP 120.00