Expent 250mg Tablet strip of 2 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wockhardt Ltd
Composition Pyrantel Pamoate 250mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Expent 250mg Tablet Uses:
Expent 250mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Pyrantel Pamoate to treat a variety of parasitic worm infections.
- It should be taken with food.
- If you are unable to swallow the whole tablet, it may be crushed or chewed and swallowed with a full glass of water.
- It can be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take it during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Use birth control measures to prevent pregnancy while taking Pyrantel Pamoate.
- Your doctor may monitor your blood counts and liver function before you start taking this medicine and regularly throughout your treatment.
- Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Inform your doctor if you develop signs of infection.
- Do not skip doses and finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may increase your risk of further infection.
Expent 250mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Expent 250mg Tablet :
How Expent 250mg Tablet works:
Thelmex is safe and effective at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is pyrantel pamoate the same as ivermectin?
Pyrantel pamoate and ivermectin are used to treat worms but they belong to different chemical classes. Pyrantel pamoate is effective against hookworms and roundworms whereas ivermectin treats river blindness
Q. Is Thelmex sulfa drug?
Thelmex is not a sulfa drug.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 9.76MRP 11.90