Evoclob Sl Ointment tube of 20 gm Ointment
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd
Composition Clobetasol 0.05% w/w,Salicylic Acid 3% w/w
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Evoclob Sl Ointment Uses:
Evoclob Sl Ointment composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Clobetasol is used to treat redness, swelling, itching, and discomfort of various skin conditions.
- It should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film, two times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become infected you should stop using Clobetasol and consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if your skin condition has not improved after four weeks of treatment. Do not use it for more than 4 consecutive weeks at a time.
Evoclob Sl Ointment Side Effects:
How to use Evoclob Sl Ointment :
How Evoclob Sl Ointment works:
No, do not stop taking Clobetasol and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before your treatment is complete. Stopping Clobetasol before your treatment is completed can bring back your symptoms of skin.
Q. What are the precautions that are needed to be taken while using Clobetasol?
Clobetasol should not be used on the face. Do not use the medication for longer periods of time than you have been advised. Do not apply a bandage or dressing to the area being treated, as this will increase absorption of the preparation and increase the risk of side-effects. This medicine should only be used by the patient, and never give it to other people even if their condition appears to be the same.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 67.24MRP 82.00