Escigold 20mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Tweet India Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Escitalopram Oxalate 20mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Escigold 20mg Tablet Uses:
Escigold 20mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Escitalopram Oxalate effectively treats a variety of mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- It is one of the most well-tolerated antidepressant.
- It can take 2-3 weeks for Escitalopram Oxalate to start working.
- ItÂ has a lower chance of causing sexual dysfunction than other similar medications.
- Take it in the morning since it can keep you awake if taken late at night.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Escitalopram Oxalate is when taken in combination with other drugs leads to Serotonin syndrome. Avoid serotonergic drugs like triptans, lithium, and tramadol.
- The addiction/dependence potential of Escitalopram Oxalate is very less.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Escigold 20mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Escigold 20mg Tablet :
How Escigold 20mg Tablet works:
There is usually no significant effect of taking coffee with Escitalopram Oxalate but a very high quantity of consumption of coffee may cause restlessness and anxiety.
Q. Why does Escitalopram Oxalate cause nausea?
Escitalopram Oxalate increases the activity of serotonin, a chemical responsible for inducing vomiting.
Q. Does Escitalopram Oxalate cause hair loss?
There are some case reports of hair loss with the use of Escitalopram Oxalate. It is very infrequent and it usually stops after the discontinuation of the drug. It can be very distressing for a person, especially for the females. So a person should tell his doctor if he is having hair loss with the use of Escitalopram Oxalate.
Q. How to manage weight gain associated with the use of Escitalopram Oxalate?
There are reports that suggest that the use of Escitalopram Oxalate can cause weight gain. If you maintain good eating habits and exercise regularly, you might not gain any weight. An important point to remember is that it is easier to prevent weight gain than to lose increased weight.
Q. Can I stop taking Escitalopram Oxalate when my symptoms are relieved?
No, you should continue to take Escitalopram Oxalate even if you feel well. If you stop Escitalopram Oxalate suddenly, serious withdrawal symptoms may occur. Your doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually.
Q. Can the use of Escitalopram Oxalate cause sleepiness?
Yes, Escitalopram Oxalate can make you feel sleepy. At the beginning of your treatment: do not drive, operate machinery, work at heights, or participate in potentially dangerous activities, until you know how this medicine affects you.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 98.40MRP 120.00