Eromycin Suspension bottle of 50 ml Suspension
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By The Pharmed Research Lab Pvt Ltd
Composition Erythromycin 125mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Eromycin Suspension Uses:
Eromycin Suspension composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Erythromycin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it 1 hour before or two hours after food.
- Do not take antacids 2 hours before or after taking Erythromycin.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Stop taking Erythromycin and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
Eromycin Suspension Side Effects:
How to use Eromycin Suspension :
How Eromycin Suspension works:
Yes, the use of Eromycin can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhea, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. How long does Eromycin takes to work?
Usually, Eromycin starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Eromycin?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Eromycin when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking Eromycin and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Q. Can the use of Eromycin cause infertility?
There is no firm evidence to suggest that the use of Eromycin will cause infertility in males or females.
Medicine disease interaction:
However, inform your doctor if you have any kidney disease as the use of this medicine may affect hearing in patients with severe kidney disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 27.06MRP 33.00