Dynolap 5 Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Olopatadine 5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Dynolap 5 Tablet Uses:
Dynolap 5 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Olopatadine to relieve red, itchy and watery eyes caused due to allergic eye diseases.
- If you wear soft contact lenses, remove them before putting in these eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- Side effects such as eye pain or irritation, dry eyes, abnormal sensation in the eyes, headache may occur after using Olopatadine. These are usually mild and may not be with everyone.Â
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
- Any of the side effects other than mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.Â
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
Dynolap 5 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Dynolap 5 Tablet :
How Dynolap 5 Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 70.52MRP 86.00