Duzela 40 Capsule DR strip of 10 Capsule DR
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Duloxetine 40mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Duzela 40 Capsule DR Uses:
Duzela 40 Capsule DR composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Duloxetine helps in treating depression and anxiety.
- It may alsoÂ be used to treat nerve pain from diabetes and some other forms of chronic pain.
- It may take 2 to 4 weeks for Duloxetine to start working. Keep taking it as prescribed.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Duloxetine as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- It may cause an increase in blood pressure, especially during the first month of treatment. Monitor your blood pressure regularly.
- It may cause a sensation of restlessness, especially when you first start taking it. Inform your doctor if this happens to you.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Duzela 40 Capsule DR Side Effects:
How to use Duzela 40 Capsule DR :
How Duzela 40 Capsule DR works:
In people with depression and anxiety, Dutop mostly starts working within two weeks of treatment. However, you may take 2-4 weeks to feel better. Consult your doctor if you do not see any improvement after this time. In people with diabetic neuropathic pain, you may take a few weeks to feel better. Consult your doctor if you do not feel better after 2 months.
Q. If I start feeling better, can I stop taking Dutop?
No, you should not stop Dutop suddenly and without consulting your doctor. In cases of depression and anxiety, if you have been feeling better for 6 months or more, your doctor may reduce your doses gradually. In case of pain and incontinence, if you are feeling better, continue taking it for long term. Your doctor will keep monitoring your response to the medicine every few months.
Q. Is Dutop highly addictive?
No, Dutop is not habit-forming (addictive). This means that it does not make you physically or psychologically dependent on it.
Q. What will be the consequences if I stop taking Dutop suddenly?
If you stop Dutop suddenly, you may feel dizzy, tired, agitated or restless, anxious and irritated. You may also experience sleep disturbances (vivid dreams, nightmares, inability to sleep), nausea, vomiting, shaking, muscle pain, diarrhea, a piercing sensation (pins and needles) especially in the head and excessive sweating or vertigo. Always consult your doctor before you stop taking Dutop. Your doctor will reduce the dose gradually.
Q. I am taking warfarin, does Dutop interfere with warfarin? Is it safe to take both together?
You should be cautious if you are taking both Dutop and warfarin since there is a risk of bleeding or you may experience petechiae or purpura.
Q. Is Dutop safe to use for long term?
Dutop is safe to use for a long duration, provided you follow your doctorâ€™s advice regarding the treatment.
Q. I am a hypertensive patient. I have noticed that my blood pressure has increased after I started taking Dutop. Is it because of Dutop, what should be done?
Dutop may cause an increase in blood pressure. Therefore, regular monitoring of blood pressure is required, especially during the first month of use. If your blood pressure increase is constant, consult your doctor. It may indicate that your Dutop dose either needs to be reduced or discontinued gradually.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 121.36MRP 148.00