Durex Mutual Climax Condoms 3's
Manufactured By Durex
Composition 3 Condoms
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
- Durex Mutual Climax Condom is designed with both you and your partner in mind, performa lubricant helps slow him down, while the ribbed and dotted design helps speed her up for a closer, synced connection
- Durex Mutual Climax Condom 3's is specially designed to help both individuals to achieve pleasure while engaging in intercourse. It is made with the performa lubricant that helps make him last longer and the ribbed and dotted design can increase their pleasure experience thus contributing to their mutual climax
- It is made with performa lubricant
- Ribbed and dotted design for her pleasure
- Use of natural rubber latex
- Shaped in a way that makes it easy to wear
Durex Mutual Climax Condoms Uses:
Durex Mutual Climax Condoms composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Read the label carefully before use
- For one time use only
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Lubricated With Climax Delay Gel: Special Performa lubricant contains benzocaine to help him last longer
- Ribbed & Dotted For Additional Stimulation: Can help make sex better for both by increasing her chances of having an orgasm and bringing greater pleasure for him as well from seeing her so aroused, making sex for both thrilling
- Easy-On Shaped Condoms: Transparent, natural latex condoms shaped with a teat end to be easier to put on and provide a better fit during sex
- Size: All condoms have a length of 180mm and a width of 53mm
- Durex Quality: Electronically tested for holes and imperfections
How to use Durex Mutual Climax Condoms :
- Put the condom on erect genital just before indulging in the sexual activity
- The rolling direction should be on the outside. If the roll is on the inside it indicates that condom is inside out
- Must squeeze the end of the condom before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other
- Once ejaculation is reached, and while the genital is still erect, hold and remove the condom firmly to avoid any spillover
- Wrap in a tissue and throw into the dustbin
Q. Why should I use condoms while having sex?
Simply put, condoms are the most effective means of protecting yourself against both birth control as well as sexually transmitted diseases. That's why it is always recommended to use condoms - both from a safety as well as from a hygiene point of view
Q. Can I use lubes with condoms?
Durex condoms are already lubricated but you may add extra lube for a smoother experience! Most Durex lubricants are compatible with Durex condoms, please see the product information
Q. Are Durex mutual climax flavored condoms?
No, Durex mutual climax condoms come in ribbed and dotted designs with Performa Lubricant. These are not flavored but plain condoms for mutual pleasure
Q. What is Performa lubricant?
Performa lubricant is a special lubricant that contains Benzocaine that helps in delaying climax for him and hence allows for prolonged sexual activity
Q. What is a Dotted or Ribbed Condom?
Dotted or ribbed condoms have a distinct texture of dots or ribs to increase stimulation for both you and your partner
Q. Do the condoms have an expiry date?
Yes! Every condom has a shelf life of 3 years
Q. Can you use reused condoms?
No. For health and safety reasons, all condoms are one-time use only
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 100.80MRP 120.00