- Durex Extra Dots Condom 3's has raised dotted structure that provides added stimulation
- It is designed to provide greater sensitivity and a sleeker feel during sexual intercourse
- Designed to maximize stimulation for you and your partner
Durex Extra Dots Condoms Uses:
Durex Extra Dots Condoms composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- This product is for single use only
- Always use a fresh condom during intercourse
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hrs, if the condom leaks or bursts during use
- Do not use a condom after the expiry date, indicated on the pack
- Store the condoms in a cool, and dry place
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight
- Has unique raised dots for extra pleasure
- Transparent and lubricated natural rubber latex condoms
- Dermatologically tested and 100% electronically tested, safe and secure
- Length: 180mm, Width: 53mm
How to use Durex Extra Dots Condoms :
- Just before indulging in sexual intercourse put the condom on the erect genital
- The roll should be on the outside
- The end of the condom must be squeezed before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other
- Once ejaculation is reached, and while the genital is still erect, hold the condom firmly, and take it off carefully
Q. What is a Dotted or Ribbed Condom?
Dotted or ribbed condoms have a distinct texture of dots or ribs to increase stimulation for both you and your partner
Q. Do the condoms have an expiry date?
Yes! Every condom has a shelf life of 3 years
Q. Can you use reused condoms?
No. For health and safety reasons, all condoms are one-time use only
Q. Why should I use condoms while having sex?
Simply put, condoms are the most effective means of protecting yourself against both birth control as well as sexually transmitted diseases. That's why it is always recommended to use condoms - both from a safety as well as from a hygiene point of view.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 64.68MRP 77.00