Durex Air Condoms 10's
Manufactured By Durex
Composition 10 Condoms
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
- Durex Air Ultra Thin Condoms 10's are so thin you will feel there is nothing between partners and gives the ultimate natural sensation. It fits well and is made with fine quality raw materials
- Durex Air condoms 10's have been designed to provide the same high level of security and protection but are designed to feel more natural with ultra-thin latex for greater sensitivity
Durex Air Condoms Uses:
Durex Air Condoms composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- This product is for single use only
- Always use a fresh condom during intercourse
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hrs, if the condom leaks/ bursts during use
- Do not use a condom after the expiry date, indicated on the pack
- Store the condoms in a cool, and dry place
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight
- Ultra-thin for High Sensitivity: For a deep connection and real intense contact whilst maintaining the same level of security and protection, Durex Air condoms 10's can make all the difference
- Lubricated and Straight Walled Condoms: Transparent, natural latex condoms shaped with a teat end to be easier to put on and provide a better fit during sex
- Size: All condoms have a length of 180mm and a width of 53mm
- Durex Quality: Electronically tested for holes and imperfections
- Natural rubber latex condoms
How to use Durex Air Condoms :
- Just before indulging in sexual intercourse put the condom on the erect genital
- The roll should be on the outside
- The end of the condom must be squeezed before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other
- Once ejaculation is reached, and while the genital is still erect, hold the condom firmly, and take it off carefully
Q. What is the difference between Invisible, Air, and Extra Thin?
Invisible is Durex's thinnest ever condom, thinner than Air & Extra thin but with the same level of protection
Q. Do thin condoms break?
Each Durex condom is dermatologically tested to ensure strength and a high level of protection. Made of premium quality latex, Durex condoms are reliable
Q. Why should I use condoms while having sex?
Simply put, condoms are the most effective means of protecting yourself against both birth control as well as sexually transmitted diseases. That's why it is always recommended to use condoms - both from a safety as well as from a hygiene point of view
Q. Do condoms expire?
Durex condoms normally have a shelf life of 3 years. You can find the expiration date on the box as well as on each foil. Only use condoms that are within the date
Q. Can I use lubes with condoms?
Durex condoms are already lubricated but you may add extra lube for a smoother experience! Most Durex lubricants are compatible with Durex condoms, please see the product information
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 191.52MRP 228.00