Duolin LD Respules 2.5ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By CIPLA
Composition Levosalbutamol 0.63mg, Ipratropium 500mcg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
Duolin LD Respules may cause excessive drowsiness with alcohol
- Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol is used to relieve symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) such as coughing, wheezing and breathlessness.
- The inhalers are called 'reliever' inhalers as they give you quick relief from breathing problems.
- Always keep the inhaler upright during loading of the dose and administration steps.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- If you need to use Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol more than 3 times a week, it could be a sign that your breathing problem is not well controlled. Talk to your doctor about it.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart diseases or if you experience heart racing, headache, or chest pain.
How to use:
How it works:
No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis
Q. What is Levosalbutamol syrup?
Levosalbutamol syrup is available for oral use to prevent and treat breathlessness in patients of asthma or chronic bronchitis. It contains 1 mg of Levosalbutamol per 5 ml of syrup.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website