Ducaine Sugar Free Suspension 120ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By SKN Organics
Composition Oxetacaine 5mg/5ml, Aluminium Hydroxide 150mg/5ml,
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Ducaine Sugar Free Suspension Uses:
Oxetacaine/Oxethazaine is used for local anesthesia.
Ducaine Sugar Free Suspension composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Ducaine Suspension Sugar Free. Please consult your doctor.
Information regarding the use of Ducaine Suspension Sugar Free during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Avoid continuous use for long durations
- Swallow the whole tablet, do not crush or chew, as doing this may cause numbing of the mouth
- Tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorder, inflammation of a part of the intestine (appendicitis) or decreased levels of potassium in the blood.If you are elderly patient, you may prescribed lower doses and will be recommended medical supervision
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Do not take if allergic to oxetacaine or any of its ingredients
Ducaine Sugar Free Suspension Side Effects:
Oxetacaine/Oxethazaine : Constipation, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Weakness, Drowsiness, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Hypersensitivity reaction, Loss of appetite, Nausea;Aluminium Hydroxide : Constipation;Milk of Magnesia : Diarrhea, Stomach cramp
How to use:
Ducaine Suspension Sugar Free is to be taken empty stomach.
Take it preferably 15 minutes before food.
How it works:
Oxetacaine/Oxethazaine works by blocking pain signals from the peripheral nerves to brain which decreases the sensation of pain.
It is not known whether Ducaine Suspension Sugar Free alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website