Drowon MF 80mg/250mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wonder Healthcare
Composition Drotaverine 80mg,Mefenamic Acid 250mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Drowon MF 80mg/250mg Tablet Uses:
Drowon MF 80mg/250mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Drotaverine helps relieve pain due to smooth muscle spasms such as menstrual pain, pain due to kidney stone, and colicky pain.
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by your doctor.
- It may cause a drop in your blood pressure. Monitor your blood pressure regularly and inform your doctor if you have a history of low blood pressure.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Drotaverine may cause dizziness.
- Inform your doctor if you have severe kidney, liver, or heart disease.
Drowon MF 80mg/250mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Drowon MF 80mg/250mg Tablet :
This will help to avoid stomach upset.
How Drowon MF 80mg/250mg Tablet works:
Drotaverine is used to treat spasm of smooth muscles in organs such as stomach and heart. Drotaverine is mainly used to relieve painful spasms associated with chronic gastroduodenitis (inflammation of the stomach and the duodenum of the small intestine), gastric and duodenal ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (disorder of the intestines that leads to cramps in the abdomen) and many more conditions of the stomach and intestine that are associated with painful spasm. It may also be used to relieve pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea).
Medicine disease interaction:
Use of Drowon MF 80mg/250mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 53.30MRP 65.00