Doxytis LB Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cutis Biologicals
Composition Doxycycline 100mg,Lactobacillus 60Million Spores
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Doxytis LB Tablet Uses:
Doxytis LB Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Doxycycline to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Take it with food and plenty of water to avoid stomach upset.Â
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it while you are sitting or standing, to prevent any throat irritation. Do not lie down for at least 30 minutes after taking Doxycycline.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure andÂ use sunscreen and protective clothing when outdoors.
Doxytis LB Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Doxytis LB Tablet :
Avoid Doxytis LB Tablet with dairy products such as milk, cheese, curd, butter, paneer and ice cream.
How Doxytis LB Tablet works:
No, you should avoid using milk and milk products while taking Dobid. Consuming dairy products along with Dobid can decrease its absorption from the stomach, which may lead to inadequate affect of this medicine.
Q. How long after taking Dobid can I eat?
It is best to wait for 2 hours after consuming Dobid. Consuming food along with Dobid may decrease its absorption from the stomach.
Q. Can I take Dobid with food if its causing stomach upset?
Yes, you can take Dobid with food if its causing you stomach upset. However, avoid consuming milk and milk products 1 hr before and 2 hr after taking this medicine.
Q. How long does Dobid takes to work?
Usually, Dobid starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. Can the use of Dobid cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Dobid can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. Can Dobid be used in children?
According to the updated guidelines (2018) from American Academy of Pediatrics, Dobid can be used in children of all ages for less than 21 days.
Q. Does Dobid works in acne?
Yes, Dobid is one of the most commonly prescribed oral antibiotics, which is used in the treatment of acne. It reduces the number of bacteria that causes acne on the skin.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 47.56MRP 58.00