Dolostat SP Tablet 10's
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd
Composition Aceclofenac 100mg,Paracetamol/Acetaminophen 500mg,
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Dolostat SP Tablet Uses:
Aceclofenac is used for pain relief. It relieves pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis.
Dolostat SP Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Dolostat SP Tablet
Dolostat SP Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- You have been prescribed Aceclofenac to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Aceclofenac as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components, if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.
Dolostat SP Tablet Side Effects:
Aceclofenac : Vomiting, Stomach pain / epigastric pain, Nausea, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Heartburn, Loss of appetite;Paracetamol/Acetaminophen : No common side effects seen;Serratiopeptidase : No common side effects seen
How to use Dolostat SP Tablet :
Dolostat SP Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Dolostat SP Tablet works:
Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Q. Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac is structurally related and metabolised to diclofenac. Both are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.
Medicine disease interaction:
Dolostat SP Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Dolostat SP Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Dolostat SP Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 31.98MRP 39.00