Divaine 100mg Injection vial of 5 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cipla Ltd
Composition Minocycline 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Divaine 100mg Injection Uses:
Divaine 100mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Minocycline to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Minocycline affects you.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Discontinue Minocycline and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Divaine 100mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Divaine 100mg Injection :
How Divaine 100mg Injection works:
No, you should avoid using milk and milk products while taking Arnocin. Consuming dairy products along with Arnocin can decrease its absorption from the stomach, which may lead to inadequate affect of this medicine.
Q. How long after taking Arnocin can I eat?
It is best to wait for 2 hours after consuming Arnocin. Consuming food along with Arnocin may decrease its absorption from the stomach.
Q. Can I take Arnocin with food if its causing stomach upset?
Yes, you can take Arnocin with food if its causing you stomach upset. However, avoid consuming milk and milk products 1 hr before and 2 hr after taking this medicine.
Q. How long does Arnocin takes to work?
Usually, Arnocin starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. Can the use of Arnocin cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Arnocin can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. Does Arnocin works in acne?
Yes, Arnocin is one of the most commonly prescribed oral antibiotics, which is used in the treatment of acne. It reduces the number of bacteria that causes acne on the skin.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1980.00MRP 2475.00