Diafur Plus Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Synchem Lab
Composition Furazolidone NA,Metronidazole NA,Dicyclomine NA
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Diafur Plus Tablet Uses:
Diafur Plus Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Furazolidone is used for the treatment of diarrhea caused by giardia infection.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- It is not as bitter as some of the other medicines used for the treatment of giardiasis.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking and till 4 days after taking this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Diafur Plus Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Diafur Plus Tablet :
How Diafur Plus Tablet works:
No, Furazolidone is only used to treat diarrhea caused by bacteria or protozoa.
Q. Can the use of Furazolidone cause stomach upset?
Yes, Furazolidone can cause stomach upset. You can take it with food or after food to minimize the stomach upset.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 16.40MRP 20.00