Dexona 8mg Injection (1 Ampoule)
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Dexamethasone 8mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Dexona 8mg Injection Uses:
Dexona 8mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Dexona 8mg Injection. Please consult your doctor.
Dexona 8mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- DexamethasoneÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Dexamethasone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Dexamethasone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Dexamethasone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
Dexona 8mg Injection Side Effects:
Dexamethasone : Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness), Mood changes
How to use Dexona 8mg Injection :
No interaction found/established
How Dexona 8mg Injection works:
Apridex 8mg Injection is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Medicine disease interaction:
Dexona 8mg Injection is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 6.82MRP 8.32