Dexbro Syrup 100ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Eisen Pharmaceutical Co Pvt Ltd
Composition Bromhexine NA, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide NA, A
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Dexbro Syrup. Please consult your doctor.
- Bromhexine helps in thinning and removal of the mucus (slimy and sticky substance) from the airways, thereby treats various respiratory conditions.
- Measure the syrup with a special dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon.Â Â
- Do not use Bromhexine for more than 14 days, without your doctorâ€™s advice.
- Inform your doctor if you have suffered or are currently suffering from any stomach, liver or kidney problem.Â
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
How to use:
Take it with food if stomach upset occurs.
How it works:
No, Bromhexineis not an antihistamine.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website