Depnon 30mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Infar India Ltd
Composition Mianserin 30mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Depnon 30mg Tablet Uses:
Depnon 30mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Mianserin starts to work more quickly than other antidepressants.
- Avoid driving or operating dangerous machinery as it may decrease alertness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Mianserin, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- If your doctor asks you to stop Mianserin, you should reduce the dose slowly over 4 weeks. You should not discontinue it abruptly.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you develop a sore throat or fever or stomatitis during treatment with Mianserin.
Depnon 30mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Depnon 30mg Tablet :
How Depnon 30mg Tablet works:
Depnon belongs to the class of medicines called tetracyclic antidepressants. It corrects the chemical imbalance in the brain thereby relieving the symptoms of depression.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 69.70MRP 85.00