Delin 84.7mg/25.3mg Injection vial of 2 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd
Composition Etofylline/Etophylline 84.7mg,Theophylline 25.3mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Delin 84.7mg/25.3mg Injection Uses:
Delin 84.7mg/25.3mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Etofylline/Etophylline for prevention and treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It should be taken at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Always keep a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you.
- Your doctor may take regular blood test to monitor potassium level and the level of this medicine in your body.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney, liver or heart disease, or if you have a smoking history. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.
Delin 84.7mg/25.3mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Delin 84.7mg/25.3mg Injection :
How Delin 84.7mg/25.3mg Injection works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 2.83MRP 3.45