Dazit M Tablet 10'S
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Desloratadine 5mg,Montelukast 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Dazit M Tablet Uses:
Dazit M Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Desloratadine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautiousÂ while driving or doing anything that requires concentration asÂ it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while takingÂ this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Desloratadine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.
Dazit M Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Dazit M Tablet :
How Dazit M Tablet works:
Desloratadine belongs to class of drugs called antihistamines. It is not a decongestant or a steroid
Q. Does desloratadine cause drowsiness/ weight gain/ high blood pressure/ raise blood pressure?
Desloratadine is not known to cause drowsiness/ weight gain/ high blood pressure/ raise blood pressure. However, consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.
Q. Is desloratadine the same as loratadine/ Is desloratadine better than loratadine?
Desloratadine is the major metabolite of loratadine and the two drugs are similar in safety and effectiveness
Q. Is desloratadine over the counter?
Desloratadine is not an over the counter medicine. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 168.10MRP 205.00