D Xanthin 400mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alna Biotech Pvt Ltd
Composition Doxofylline 400mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
D Xanthin 400mg Tablet Uses:
D Xanthin 400mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Doxofylline for prevention and treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It should be taken at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Always keep a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you.
- Your doctor may take regular blood test to monitor potassium level and the level of this medicine in your body.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney, liver or heart disease, or if you have a smoking history. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.
D Xanthin 400mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use D Xanthin 400mg Tablet :
Avoid D Xanthin 400mg Tablet with caffeine and chocolate as well as food containing caffeine and chocolate such as tea leaves, cocoa beans.
How D Xanthin 400mg Tablet works:
Doxofylline is a new generation long-acting oral bronchodilator. It is a methyxanthine derivative.
Q. How does Doxofylline work?
Doxofylline inhibits an enzyme called phosphodiesterase which results in bronchodilation (dilation or widening of the airways in the lungs by relaxing the surrounding smooth muscle). It is used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). COPD is a lung disease characterized by chronic obstruction of lung airflow that interferes with normal breathing and is not fully reversible.
Q. Is Doxofylline antibiotic?
Doxofylline is not an antibiotic. Doxofylline is a bronchodilator used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Q. Is Doxofylline a steroid?
Doxofylline is not a steroid. Doxofylline is a bronchodilator used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Q. What is Doxofylline used for?
Doxofylline is a bronchodilator used for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 48.79MRP 59.50