Cytobendoma 100mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Composition Bendamustine 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Monitoring of the blood cell count and potassium level is required before the start and regularly during the therapy. \n
- Consult your doctor if you have any signs of infection, fever, lung symptoms, skin reactions, pain in abdomen, blood in urine, reduced volume of urine. \n
- Inform your doctor if you have heart disease (heart attack, chest pain, severely disturbed heart rhythms). \n
- Men should adopt appropriate contraceptive measure during and up to 6 months after treatment and may require sperm conservation prior to treatment because of possibility of irreversible infertility. \n
- Bendamustine may cause sleepiness and dizziness or lack of coordination; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.Â \n
- Bendamustine is not recommended for children and adolescents. \n
How to use:
How it works:
Yes, Bendashil is a chemotherapy drug
Q. Is Bendashil safe?
Bendashil is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. How does Bendashil work?
Bendashil works by destroying the DNA, thus killing the existing cancer cells and also preventing the growth and spread of new cancer cells
Q. Is Bendashil a mustard gas?
Bendashil belongs to a group of chemotherapeutic drugs called nitrogen mustard, and is not a mustard gas.
Q. Is Bendashil a vesicant?
Bendashil has vesicant properties and can seriously damage skin and underlying fat if leaks during administratio
Q. Is Bendashil FDA approved?
Yes, Bendashil is approved by FDA
Q. Does Bendashil cause hair loss/constipation?
Yes, hair loss and constipation are the common side effects of Bendashil
Q. Does Bendashil cross blood brain barrier?
Yes, Bendashil crosses the blood brain barrier, and may be used to treat cancers spread to the brain
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website