Crogest 100mg Injection vial of 2 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cronus Biotech Ltd
Composition Progesterone 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Crogest 100mg Injection Uses:
Crogest 100mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Progesterone is used in the treatment of female infertility and as a part of hormone replacement therapy.
- It regulates menstrual cycles, treats heavy bleeding, and prevents thickening of the uterus.
- It is also used to restore menstruation in women with secondary amenorrhea (the absence of menstrual cycles).
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime.
- It may cause sleepiness or drowsiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Progesterone affects you.
- It may cause bleedingÂ or spotting in between menstrual periods. Let your doctor know if this occurs frequently.
Crogest 100mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Crogest 100mg Injection :
How Crogest 100mg Injection works:
Yes, Higest can be taken every day. It is usually prescribed to be taken once daily in the evening or at bedtime. The usual duration of prescription may vary from 10-12 days a month to 25 days a month. However, the number of days for which you will need to take this medicine in each cycle will be suggested by your doctor depending upon your health condition.
Q. Does Higest cause weight gain?
Yes, taking Higest may cause weight gain. The weight gain may be due to water retention and may not be a serious sign. However, contact your doctor in case your weight gain is worrying you. The risk of weight gain is generally less if Higest is taken with estrogen as a combined pill. But, do not start any hormonal therapy without consulting your doctor.
Q. How is progesterone beneficial for fertility and pregnancy?
Progesterone is a very crucial hormone in fertility. It is the hormone secreted by the ovaries that helps prepare the uterus for pregnancy and maintain it. Higest (form of progesterone) is given as a medicine in cases of infertility to support the uterus in preparing itself for the pregnancy and to prevent the abortions in some cases. It is also used to prevent premature labor.
Medicine disease interaction:
Use of Crogest 100mg Injection is however not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 55.20MRP 69.00