Creto 50mg Injection vial of 2.5 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Unikind Pharma
Composition Iron Sucrose 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Creto 50mg Injection Uses:
Creto 50mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Iron Sucrose is prescribed for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
- It is given as a slow injection into veins or as drip under the supervision of a doctor.
- You may be asked for regular monitoring of iron level in blood while taking this medicine.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Inform your doctor if notice shortness of breath, swelling of face, low blood pressure, itching, or rash.Â \nÂ
Creto 50mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Creto 50mg Injection :
How Creto 50mg Injection works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 113.16MRP 138.00