Cremadiet Duo Mixed Fruit Flavour Granules 150g
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Abbott
Composition Lactitol 10g, Ispaghula 3.5g
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Cremadiet Duo Granules Mixed fruit flavour. Please consult your doctor.
- Some healthy tips to prevent constipation from happening:\n\n
- Eat more fiber in your diet. Recommended daily intake is 20-35g \n
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day \n
- Exercise regularly at least 3 times per week \n
- Do not hold in stool as that can worsen bowel issues \n
- Lactitol is used for the treatment of constipation.
- ItÂ should preferably be taken at bedtimeÂ as it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- It is usually taken once a day as needed for up to 2 weeks. Do not take a larger dose, take it more often, or take it for a longer period of time than your doctor tells you to.
- TakeÂ itÂ atleast 2 hoursÂ after taking other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stomach disorders such as appendicitis or a blockage in your bowel.
How to use:
How it works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website