Cosmegen 0.5mg Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wockhardt Ltd
Composition Dactinomycin 0.5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Cosmegen 0.5mg Injection Uses:
Cosmegen 0.5mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Use appropriate contraception during treatment with dactinomycin, if you are women of childbearing potential.
- During administration, avoid inhalation of dust or vapors and contact with eyes or mucous membranes as it is highly toxic and extremely corrosive to soft tissues.
- Take precautions while taking dactinomycin as you may develop life threatening allergic reactions.
- You may be monitored daily for any side effects during treatment as it may cause toxic reactions such as stomatitis, diarrhea, severe hematopoietic depression.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Cosmegen 0.5mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Cosmegen 0.5mg Injection :
How Cosmegen 0.5mg Injection works:
Yes, Actinocin is an anthracycline
Q. Is Actinocin a vesicant (agent that causes tissue blistering and damage)?
Yes, Actinocin is a vesicant; it may cause tissue blistering if it leaks out of the vein.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 74.28MRP 90.58