Comyetin 250mg Capsule strip of 10 capsules
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Modern Laboratories
Composition Chloramphenicol 250mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Comyetin 250mg Capsule Uses:
Comyetin 250mg Capsule composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Chloramphenicol to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- This can be taken either with or without food.
- Your doctor may get blood tests done to check your blood cells before starting treatment and regularly thereafter.
- Do not use Chloramphenicol if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease.
Comyetin 250mg Capsule Side Effects:
How to use Comyetin 250mg Capsule :
How Comyetin 250mg Capsule works:
Usually, Chloramphenicol starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Chloramphenicol?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Chloramphenicol when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking Chloramphenicol and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 16.40MRP 20.00