Colicease Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Colistimethate Sodium NA
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Colicease Injection Uses:
Colicease Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Colistimethate Sodium is an antibiotic that is usually only given in the hospital for serious infections.
- It is given by injection or drip (infusion) into a vein usually over 30-60 minutes.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor the level of the medicine in your blood.
Colicease Injection Side Effects:
How to use Colicease Injection :
How Colicease Injection works:
Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Colina when I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Colina and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 643.70MRP 785.00