Clodis GM Cream tube of 15 gm Cream
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Brzee Mediscience
Composition Clobetasone 0.05% w/w,Gentamicin 0.1% w/w,Miconazo
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Clodis GM Cream Uses:
Clodis GM Cream composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Clobetasone is used to treat the redness, swelling, itching, and discomfort of various skin conditions.
- It should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film two or three times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become infected you should stop using Clobetasone and consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if your skin condition has not improved after 2 weeks of treatment.Â
Clodis GM Cream Side Effects:
How to use Clodis GM Cream :
How Clodis GM Cream works:
Clobetasone is a corticosteroid that is applied on the skin for the treatment of various skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. It can also be used to treat certain ophthalmologic conditions for the relief of the inflammation and itchiness of the skin. Topical Clobetasone butyrate has shown minimal suppression of the body immunity.
Q. Are clobetasol and Clobetasone different?
Yes, clobetasol and Clobetasone are different steroid medications. Clobetasol is a very potent (strong) steroid whereas Clobetasone is comparatively milder and has been categorized under moderately potent steroid.
Q. Does Clobetasone affect the bodyâ€™s hormonal balance?
Clobetasone is a topical steroid and needs to be applied locally on the affected part. It is a moderately strong steroid. When applied on the skin, then the chances of immunity suppression is lesser as compared to other steroids like clobetasol and betamethasone. Do consult your physician before you start this medication.
Q. Can Clobetasone be used in children?
The use of Clobetasone is usually not recommended in children less than 12 years of age. It should only be used if advised by the doctor. Doctors often prescribe this medicine for the treatment of dermatoses (skin infections) in children. The duration of this therapy does not normally exceed 7 days. If on regular application, the condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, the therapy should be reviewed.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 59.04MRP 72.00