Clinton 300mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sympar Life Sciences
Composition Clarithromycin 300mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Clinton 300mg Injection Uses:
Clinton 300mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Clarithromycin for the treatment of acne.
- You may have to use it for a long time before your acne starts to improve. Be patient and keep using it every day.
- Apply it as a thin layer on to clean, dry, unbroken skin affected by acne.
- Wash your skin with a mild cleanser and pat it dry before applying Clarithromycin.
- It may cause minor burning, stinging, or irritation when applied. Inform your doctor if this does not go away.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, nose or mouth. Rinse it off with water if you accidentally get the cream in these areas.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become more irritated and infected, you should stop using Clarithromycin and consult your doctor.
Clinton 300mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Clinton 300mg Injection :
How Clinton 300mg Injection works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 69.70MRP 85.00