Clexane 60mg Injection 0.6ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sanofi India Ltd
Composition Enoxaparin 60mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Clexane 60mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Clexane 60mg Injection. Please consult your doctor.
Clexane 60mg Injection is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy
- You have been prescribed Enoxaparin for the prevention of blood clots.
- Enoxaparin increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects.
- Inform your doctor if you are also taking other medicines thatÂ increase the bleeding risk like aspirin and NSAIDs.
- Inform your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose or wounds that lasts more than 15 minutes or if blood appears in your urine, stool or vomit.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Clexane 60mg Injection Side Effects:
Enoxaparin : Bleeding, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Headache, Itching
How to use Clexane 60mg Injection :
No interaction found/established
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945