Ciprokem 500mg Infusion composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Consuming alcohol with Ciprokem 500mg Infusion does not cause any harmful side effects.
- Your doctor has prescribed Ciprofloxacin to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Ciprofloxacin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Ciprokem 500mg Infusion Side Effects:
How to use:
How it works:
Ducip is a relatively safe drug. However, it is not devoid of side effects and hence should only be taken if prescribed by a doctor in the appropriate dose, frequency, and duration as advised.
Q. Can the use of Ducip cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Ducip can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhea, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. Can I stop taking Ducip when I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Ducip and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Q. Can the use of Ducip increase the risk of muscle damage?
Yes, use of Ducip is known to increase the risk of muscle damage, commonly in the ankle (achilies tendon). Muscle damage can happen in people of all ages who take Ducip. Inform your doctor if you feel any kind of muscle pain while using this medicine.
Q. Can I take Ducip with paracetamol?
Ducip is not known to have any clinically meaningful interaction with paracetamol. However, interactions can occur. Talk to your doctor before using both the medicines together.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website