Chophos 200mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Cyclophosphamide 200mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Chophos 200mg Injection Uses:
Chophos 200mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Cyclophosphamide helps in the treatment of cancer.
- Drink plenty of fluids or urinate frequently to prevent urinary problems while taking this medication.
- Take it with food if you experience irritation of the stomach, preferably in the morning.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests to monitor your blood counts while on treatment with this medication.
- You are more likely to get sick or heal slower while taking this medication. Talk to your doctor before getting any vaccines.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you experience difficulty in urinating or blood in urine while on treatment with this medication.
- Do not take Cyclophosphamide if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Use effective contraception method to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
Chophos 200mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Chophos 200mg Injection :
How Chophos 200mg Injection works:
Yes, Cyclomet can cause infertility in both men and women. It may interfere with the normal menstrual cycle in women and may stop sperm production in men. If you are considering becoming parents after the treatment please discuss this with your doctor. Talk to your doctor about cryopreservation (freezing) of sperm or eggs prior to treatment because of the possibility of irreversible infertility due to therapy with Cyclomet.
Q. Do I need to avoid sun exposure during treatment with Cyclomet?
No, there is no evidence that you need to avoid sun exposure while on Cyclomet. Skin and nail discoloration are reported rarely with Cyclomet.
Q. Can Cyclomet cause cancer?
Cancer medicines and radiation therapy can increase the risk of developing other cancers. These may not develop soon and may take a number of years after the completion of your treatment. The risk of developing cancer with Cyclomet is high in the urinary bladder. Other rare cancers that may occur with use of Cyclomet include Acute leukemia, Myelodysplastic syndrome, and cancer of the ureters.
Q. Is Cyclomet chemotherapy medicine?
Yes, Cyclomet is a chemotherapy medicine, it belongs to the class of alkylating agents. It works by killing cancer cells. It is also known as cytotoxic medicine.
Q. Can Cyclomet be used for non-cancer condition?
Yes, Cyclomet can be used to treat nephrotic syndrome (a disease that is caused by damage to the kidneys) in children whose disease has not improved, has gotten worse, or has come back after taking other medications. Along with that, it can be used in children who experienced intolerable side effects with other medications. However, in adults, the safety and effectiveness of Cyclomet for nephrotic syndrome has not been established.
Q. Can Cyclomet causes weight loss?
Yes, Cyclomet may cause weight loss because of reduced appetite. This reduction in weight could be due to underlying cancer. Consult your doctor, if weight loss is worrying you.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 36.90MRP 45.00