Celplanin 400mg Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Celon Laboratories Ltd
Composition Teicoplanin 400mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Celplanin 400mg Injection Uses:
Celplanin 400mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Teicoplanin is used for treating serious bacterial infections, which cannot be treated with other antibiotics like penicillins and cephalosporins.Â
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- It is given by an injection or drip into a vein or into a muscle.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and headaches.
- Do not take Teicoplanin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Celplanin 400mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Celplanin 400mg Injection :
How Celplanin 400mg Injection works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1049.60MRP 1280.00