Celpazone S 1000mg/500mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Celon Laboratories Ltd
Composition Cefoperazone 1000mg,Sulbactam 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Cefoperazone to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Cefoperazone and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Cefoperazone as it may cause increased side effects.
How to use:
How it works:
Yes, the use of Jefex can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. How long does Jefex takes to work?
Usually, Jefex starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Jefex?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Jefex when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking Jefex and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website