Celovan 500mg Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Celon Laboratories Ltd
Composition Vancomycin 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Celovan 500mg Injection Uses:
Celovan 500mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- YouÂ have been prescribed Vancomycin to treat serious bacterial infections of the heart, blood, bones, and soft tissues.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- It should be taken slowly via a drip. Fast infusion can lead to reactions such as low blood pressure, wheezing, shortness of breath or itching.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function and your hearing while you are taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to check the level of this medicine in your blood.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Celovan 500mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Celovan 500mg Injection :
How Celovan 500mg Injection works:
Usually, G Vanc starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 218.94MRP 267.00